Level 2 First Aid for Mental Health November 20th 2020
November 20 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm£140.00
This is our most popular regulated course for a reason – perfect for anyone to attend it gives a strong understanding of Mental Health issues and positive steps you can take to help someone experiencing a mental health crisis. This course has been specifically tailored for those working (& playing) in the outdoors and uses practical real world case studies and scenarios.
Kelvyn James is the current President of BAIML, a qualified counsellor, Field Trainer for North West Ambulance Service and former Trustee of the Samaritans.
- Upon booking you will be sent a link to our online Covid-19 pre-course questionnaire. This MUST be completed or you will be unable to attend.
- All the venues we use have Covid safe precautionary measures in place. Examples are a three day gap between bookings, removal of towels etc
- Mental Health North West take your (& our!) safety seriously. The lead instructor will arrive early and leave late to ensure we know venues have been sanitized to our standards – we’ll also send covid updated joining instructions & detail procedures on the day.
- However – elements of this course do require (minor) interaction, whilst MHNW take every reasonable measure to minimise any infection risk you should be aware that you will need to interact with other participants.
- Please get in touch if you have any questions.